MSB 4.07% $1.15 mesoblast limited

Hi @Gavsy, point has been made that there are more appropriate...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    Hi @Gavsy, point has been made that there are more appropriate threads for this sort of article. However this article add nothing (please allow me to make it clear that I am criticising the piece, not you).
    There has been a lot of “ lazy journalism” as labelled on HC. My words would be a little stronger. Why write about the obvious? and anyway the answer was in the first couple of lines. We are waiting for the news which will decide the direction of travel in the short term. Share likely to be continued to be relatively lighted traded and price will fluctuate a little during this time. Been the story this year, other than the influence of balance sheet concerns since remedied. Let’s see a decent article about how long it can take to go through data. Or an article asking why doctors choose to or were told to favour other treatments being run in the Covid Ards trials, which ended up with our patients in the later stages of the trial being in effect the ones no one wanted. I don’t mean to be harsh about them at all. But they were the basket cases and out trial “failed” because of that. That’s a story I would like to read more about, on this very thread.
    regards
    Yelrom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.15
Change
0.045(4.07%)
Mkt cap ! $1.313B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.08 $1.16 $1.08 $4.681M 4.170M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 99680 $1.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.16 31000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.