MSB 0.51% 97.5¢ mesoblast limited

@wilba, I am glad you are a shareholder and I appreciate...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    @wilba, I am glad you are a shareholder and I appreciate loyalty. @Yankee observations are however valid, imo. Mesoblast will be, if not snapped up, a world class top 50 pharma company. I have shares on both exchanges. I regret buying on the Nasdaq as I (foolish idiot) did not realise the extra charge for holding. @Yankee I thought it was a charge of 4c per ADS not 4%. I hope that was a mistake on your behalf, otherwise I am even worse off.
    Our investor relations department is crap, the email fiasco for a start. No opportunity to ask questions, It has to improve.

Loyalty to ASX is I believe a red herring, it is where it started, they duel listed for a reason, that reason was not loyalty. You may have invested because it was on the ASX, and as a result I get the benefit of your contribution on HC and I am genuinely appreciative of that, but we have you now.
    So moving forward I want it on whatever exchange is in the best interests of the shareholders. At the moment I would like to throw up the question, does the ASX listing give us better protection from frivolous lawsuits, and unwanted take over bids?
    We need to up our game with regard to investor relations. However on balance I am happy to wait and see. First of all, let’s get the deals/approvals done. Then let’s improve the communication. I believe this will happen quickly, SI is focused on the important part. Once we are flying, it will become obvious if the ASX is the best place for our listing. The institutional investors will make it clear.
    When we are big enough perhaps we can have a proper dual listing and ADS’s will be consigned to history.
    Either way, the share price is where it is because we wait. Not long to wait now though.
    Regards
    Yelrom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.5¢
Change
-0.005(0.51%)
Mkt cap ! $1.118B
Open High Low Value Volume
98.0¢ 98.5¢ 97.0¢ $610.7K 624.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 270404 97.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.5¢ 12448 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.18am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.