MSB 3.83% $1.26 mesoblast limited

Great Post @The Yankee thank you. With regards to the 4c or 4%,...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    Great Post @The Yankee thank you. With regards to the 4c or 4%, I was trying to make it clear that it was unlike funds a fixed charge of 4c per 5 shares held in a ADS, and not related to the value of the ADS. I think that the charge is also quoted as 4 cents which again I presume is to make it clear how it is levied. Either way it is a ridiculous charge for us as holders of ADS to carry. As I confessed I had not realised it existed when I brought.

I note your comment about regeneration on the earlier CLBP trial. I took it that the regeneration of the discs was simply not seen. In the same way that we did not see improvement/groath in fibrotic muscle in the Heart trial.
    I don't have your knowledge or analytical ability so if the regeneration is still on the table then that is tremendous opportunity. However I think the mantra of "treating inflammation in the sweet spot", seems to be the "chant of the day", and as you say we can do quite nicely thank you very much.

I agree with your views on with Exchange we should be on and how they can work against each other. It will become hopefully less important when we have some real revenues or pathways to revenue made clear.

I am relaxed about the good news, considering it a matter of when not if. Hopefully though you will get through to SI shortly and when you do, your first comment will be congratulations.

Regards
    Yelrom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.26
Change
-0.050(3.83%)
Mkt cap ! $1.432B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.27 $1.30 $1.17 $21.32M 17.21M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 5460 $1.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.26 978 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.