MSB 3.83% $1.26 mesoblast limited

It's very likely this has been posted before. HC provides no...

1. 426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    It's very likely this has been posted before. HC provides no easy way of checking what.png

https://toronto.citynews.ca/2021/05/06/experimental-covid-19-lung-treatment-being-tested-at-ontario-hospitals/Experimental COVID-19 lung treatment being tested at Ontario hospitals

BY FAIZA AMIN AND JESSICA BRUNO

POSTED MAY 6, 2021 7:17 PM EDT

LAST UPDATED MAY 6, 2021 AT 8:02 PM EDT

A Toronto man credits an experimental stem cell therapy being tested at Ontario hospitals for helping him survive COVID-19. “Because of this stem cell treatment, I’m sitting with my wife and giving you this interview,” says Khurram Kabir.

This winter, Kabir was hooked up to a ventilator at Toronto General Hospital for 24 days. The 40 year old was hospitalized in January. He developed pneumonia, and his condition worsened.

Healthcare workers told his family to expect the worst. His wife, Sumaiya Rais, recalls what they told her: “We have to be honest with you, there’s a fair chance he might not make it because his lungs are very weak, they might not be able to take another blow, but we are trying.”

After 48 hours on ventilation, doctors told Sumaiya that her husband was a good candidate for an experimental treatment for inflamed lungs. She was unsure of what to do, but says a doctor heading the study told her that at worst, nothing would happen, but that the therapy wouldn’t hurt Kabir.

https://toronto.citynews.ca/2021/05/06/experimental-covid-19-lung-treatment-being-tested-at-ontario-hospitals/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.26
Change
-0.050(3.83%)
Mkt cap ! $1.432B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.27 $1.30 $1.17 $21.32M 17.21M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 5460 $1.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.26 978 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.