MSB 10.4% $1.49 mesoblast limited

The more I look at @stokdog's find the more excited I become, by...

1. 1,254 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1404
    The more I look at @stokdog's find the more excited I become, by seeing what I believe Grun and MSB are looking at. i.e. each other. Just look closely at Grunenthal's words and consider the heaven-made match between how Grun is passionate about their opportunities and capacity to contribute in USA and what MSB can offer to help them realise those ambitions.

MSB can provide a high level entry. It comes from their IP and world leading scientific expertise. Why would Grun go to the trouble and expense of inventing wheels that MSB has on the shelf and stands ready to bolt on for them. Especially when MSB owns the patent for the wheels. Very exciting.

"Grünenthal strives to establish centres of excellence for pain research"
    (..... and they know MSB is well along that track in CLBP)

"Grünenthal aims to contribute its pain expertise and end-to-end R&D capabilities to help address the unmet medical needs of patients"
    (........ same as MSB; and we are already in partnership in major markets so why not extend to USA?)

"Grünenthal's strategic realignment that aims to further internationalise its research activities"
    (.... as already exhibited in LATAM so surely the big one, USA, is next. And MSB is already there. Welcome aboard)

"This scientific site will complement and strengthen the company's footprint in the US."
    (....... nice big feet. Just what MSB needs to get MPC-06-ID into every clinic)

"I invite the scientists dedicated to addressing areas of high unmet medical need in pain to team up with us"

(............. if that isn't a gold-edged invite to MSB I don't know what is)

And if the FDA requires a confirmatory trial such a partnership would fund it without any expense to MSB.

OF COURSE Grunenthal and MSB are in "advanced discussions" about a USA deal. You'd need to be a dunce to think otherwise. They've already done one massive contract. Just need to agree financial details and make sure special USA legal and regulatory framework is respected.
    And for SI to raise his head and allow his eye to be caught by any of the other suitors who most certainly are loading the dowry on the donkey right now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.49
Change
0.140(10.4%)
Mkt cap ! $1.701B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.37 $1.54 $1.37 $23.10M 15.82M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 24758 $1.49

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.49 73626 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.