MSB 3.83% $1.13 mesoblast limited

Cell Therapy News/Articles, page-1179

1. 5,165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3743
    Yes Celestial, good post, thanks.

I have had immune dysfunction for over 20 years now, with severe auto-immune problems at times, compounded by a holiday in the USA in 2008 where I also contracted Lyme disease and ended up in Colorado Springs ICU for a couple of weeks. I've never fully recovered. I'm on Plaquenil, and a plethora of other maintenance medications, but at times am severely unwell, and hospitalized. At the moment, with Covid-19 raging, I'm isolating and trying to stay right away from hospitals.

Sometimes my systemic inflammatory cascades get completely out of control, and I get heart and lung problems, I can end up in bed for 3 to 4 weeks, and as I'm retired and getting older, this condition is becoming increasingly more problematic.

Anyway, you are correct about Pneumonia, I've had it a few times. The worst was 2 years ago, when I couldn't get rid of it, my GP probably tried 5 or 6 high dose antibiotics at the time, and each time it started to improve, but then soon after the Pneumonia came back again, in fact, 3 times after I was nearly well, it relapsed badly. I suppose I'm lucky to still be here.

The point is, that it targeted my lower right lung, which is still damaged today. Whenever I go for a lung x-ray now, they cannot get a clear picture of the lower right lung, it's like a permanent shadow is now over the x-ray film in that area. I've never smoked, it's just the permanent result of damage from Pneumonia. You raised the very interesting point, which I did not know, that it does seem to target the right lung for some reason, very curious. Except for Covid-19 of course, which takes no prisoners, and goes for both lungs.

Stay safe,

Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.13
Change
-0.045(3.83%)
Mkt cap ! $1.290B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.18 $1.19 $1.12 $12.16M 10.69M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 50650 $1.13

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.14 124897 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.13
  Change
-0.045 ( 4.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.17 $1.17 $1.12 1447014
Last updated 15.59pm 08/05/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.