MSB 2.29% $1.07 mesoblast limited

Cell Therapy News/Articles, page-1188

1. 5,165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3753
    Thanks Celestial, I appreciate the information on the Lungs, it's very interesting and something I did not know. I'm retired now, but have recently been asked to go back, which I declined. In recent years I've worked on big data, A.I. and clinical/medical data analytics. I too have suffered these chronic illnesses and auto-immunity problems all my life, I think they may stem from a severe childhood illness that resulted in me spending over 5 months in critical care in 2 hospitals back in the 1960s. And the Lyme infection on that unlucky holiday in the USA in 2008 hasn't helped.

I've not looked at Mesoblast as a company before, though some years ago I was invested for a brief time in a stem cell company, but that did not work out to well, for me, or for the company.

I am going to start doing some more in-depth research on Mesoblast now, over the weekend, and really dig into the company's clinical science and medical research, and their management. I may become an investor, to off-set all the gold stocks I own, and the couple of Lithium stocks, and the one O&G company. I've not done that well out of tech stocks (except for one), or medical stocks before, perhaps MSB can turn that around.

I'm going to revisit the world of stem cells again, and see how far it's advanced over the years. I remember previously having some hope for the technology. It would be truly wonderful if a COVID-19 treatment came from it. It's difficult each day to hear of all these people dying.

I'd like to thank other posters here who provide information, it makes starting one's research much easier.

All the best,
    Stay well, and stay safe,
    Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.07
Change
-0.025(2.29%)
Mkt cap ! $1.216B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.10 $1.13 $1.05 $8.152M 7.517M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 69963 $1.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.07 73154 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.07
  Change
-0.025 ( 2.84 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.09 $1.13 $1.05 1873215
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.