MSB 3.83% $1.13 mesoblast limited

Thank you for tagging me for that very interesting article....

1. 887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2907
    Thank you for tagging me for that very interesting article. There was so much in there relevant to our candidates imo.

I thought this line was particularly important: "Overall, the therapeutic time window for stem cell therapy might be narrow"

This is why I believe our cells for aGvHD should be used first line even in cases of moderate skin GvHD where GvHD confers zero benefit for survival.

Also these two quotes below:

"TLR-4 in MSCs plays pivotal roles in eliminating pathogens by augmenting antibacterial effects"

MSCs secrete "permeability-decreasing paracrine effects"

For a while I felt MSCs and the discovery of the importance of the microbiome had a connection but I didn't know what. i looked into antibacterial action of cells but decided I was up a wrong alley. I thought evidence indicated that addressing gut permeability alone exerts a positive effect on the microbiome. Also, if I recall right, SI said he wouldn't expect our cells to have an effect on bacteria.

If experts are still discussing the mechanism of action of, however, then maybe there could be a rethink about this? If not, then this effect of eliminating pathogens could perhaps be enhanced by preconditioning?

What struck me was how clumsy our current approach is of combining drugs that do one thing and increasing the risk of side effects. Compare with the elegance of cellular medicine: Inject this stuff instead. It does everything.

All IMO. Please feel free to correct any errors as I don't have a science background.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.13
Change
-0.045(3.83%)
Mkt cap ! $1.290B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.18 $1.19 $1.12 $12.16M 10.69M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 50650 $1.13

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.14 124897 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.13
  Change
-0.045 ( 4.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.17 $1.17 $1.12 1447014
Last updated 15.59pm 08/05/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.