RHY 0.00% 5.8¢ rhythm biosciences limited

CellMax Life's FirstSight CRC Blood Test (DNA), page-14

1. 1,230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    @bgpany2021

Thus far I have a good life. Do you see the 2 buttons below SENTIMENT AND POSITION? Well, there is "none, sell, hold, and buy" Then there is "not held and held" I choose what I want.
    We are having a discussion. I don't tell you to stop posting even though I may think it's not relevant. I believe most of my posts are relevant. Maybe I will be proven wrong in the end. If I am right, I will not gloat about it and say "I told you so"

I have never discussed the stock price whether it is going up or down, only discussed the company and competitors whether it be protein-based, DNA based or a mixture of both.
    I just cannot see RHY getting any penetration into the Australian market and the bureaucracy in such a short amount of time.
    I doubt very much a distributor will purchase without marketing first nor a partner doing its own analysis.
    The product is not a lifesaver. It's a screening test that will cost patients anywhere from $100-$150 a test. Everyone in the chain needs to make money. Yes RHY might get $50 per kit but the COGS will be around $10 if we put in a margin at the very best scenario of 80% ($10 cost)
    $40 per test kit excluding all other operating costs of the business, you have to sell a lot of kits. Hundreds of thousands at an expensive price point even though in the US they are more expensive.
    If you went to the doctor and had the choice of FIT (for free) or COLOSTAT ($150) I know which one I would choose if I were in the age bracket.
    Until if and when the Australian Government wants to adopt COLOSTAT and offer to Australians 45-74 for free I don't believe there will be a successful outcome for the company. The current FIT can be purchased for as little as under $40. A few in the chain are making margin here as well.
    Getting the Australian Government on board to offer Australian citizens free tests wherever it is really the only way I see COLOSTAT progressing.
    I'm not sure but when and if it were to get to that stage I would have thought it would have to go through the House of Reps and then the Senate. It's all a very long process in my opinion. Years. Can RHY hang on for years to go by. They will just ask shareholders to give money. I don't see any institutional money yet.

TGA Approval won't excite anyone other than retail. It doesn't guarantee sales.

Yes time will tell. How much time do you think?

@clio don't forget to follow the money..............market capitalisation $200 million but $300,000 worth traded daily (example). Today only $60,000 worth.
    No depth, no interest.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4995/4995226-1196141d78d950f66b4e1bdcaece12cc.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.8¢ $7.146K 122.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 149381 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 48450 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.