PTX 7.14% 3.9¢ prescient therapeutics limited

Just a thought bubble. My understanding is that the Cell Pryme...

1. 163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Just a thought bubble.

My understanding is that the Cell Pryme technology will not be able to be used in the current Car-T treatment of patients without those companies undertaking further safety/efficacy trials. This understanding is because the product injected after using the Cell Pryme step(s) will be substantially different to the current approved cellular product. It is my understanding that any change in lab processes will require repeat studies for current approved products.

Steven commented about not needing any specific regulatory approval for lab use, but any resulting Car-T product will certainly need regulatory approval. Once trials are completed, that Car-T product if successful would then be approved by regulators if it is manufactured according to the specific processes used during the trials.

So I see the market in R&D in the short term. From my perspective that is fine... what company would not want to include this technology if they are wanting a highly effective and long lasting Car-T product?

Just for those who might think I'm being negative and "down ramping"... no. I'm passionate about PTX, I'm not selling a share. This tech may well be licenced to others, but as a minimum it'll be a substantial help our 3 Omnicar programs... bring it on.

My final thought... PTX-100, PTX-200, 3 separate Omnicar trials plus Cell Pryme tech... IMO PTX under 30cents remains bargain territory... I just wish I had some spare $.

Gav

PTX, PNV, RHY

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
-0.003(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $31.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.1¢ 3.9¢ $75.11K 1.897M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 355874 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 75 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.