PTX 1.25% 4.1¢ prescient therapeutics limited

CellPryme-M question, page-17

1. 7,757 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3304
    I'm inclined to think that too, Gav... that any CarT therapy currently in trials wouldn't be able to take advantage of Cell Pryme for the reasons you have stated. However, current articles I am reading suggest otherwise to a certain extent. Besides, would it necessarily preclude those particular CarT therapies from doing in-house (equivalent pre-clinical) testing in parallel to their trials in the clinic? For example, a company that garners successful Phase 1 safety data and showing signs of efficacy could then consider doing a Phase 1b trial in which they incorporate Cell Pryme - and obviously after having done their own lab tests with it. Phase 1b Clinical Trial means that portion of a Phase 1 Clinical Trial for a Collaboration Compound or Collaboration Product after the phase 1a portion of such trial that provides for the initial evaluation of a Collaboration Compound or Collaboration Product on a larger number of patients in a controlled clinical study, designed to evaluate further the safety and to provide initial indications of the effectiveness of a product for a particular indication in patients with the disease or condition under safety and to seek to determine a dose that is effective and sufficiently tolerated with respect to the proposed therapeutic indication.

Lets not discount just how may CarT Therapies could be out there in pre-clinical trials whose inventors are looking for any edge they can get in achieving better efficacy results for their therapy. The following is a snippet from Reach Markets article (which I will share later in full)....

CellPryme-M is now ready for use in clinical studies and the company plans to use the platform to enhance the cells used in its existing breakthrough OmniCAR programs.

Opens the door for third parties

Because CellPryme-M platform is a complementary tool for enhancing cell therapies, it can be ‘dropped in’ to third-party manufacturing processes rather than needing to be used as a building block in the early stages of drug development.

Prescient’s senior VP of scientific affairs Dr Rebecca Lim said: “This GMP-grade product can be easily incorporated into any CAR-T manufacturing program to significantly boost the cancer-killing ability of T cells by skewing their phenotype to a less differentiated state.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.001(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $32.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.1¢ 4.0¢ $34.57K 860.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 99935 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 458172 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.