PTX 0.00% 4.5¢ prescient therapeutics limited

I checked to confirm if we are likely to do our manufacturing at...

1. 7,729 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3281
    I checked to confirm if we are likely to do our manufacturing at Peter Mac and it certainly appears that way.

https://www.petermac.org/news/milestone-australia-s-first-t-cell-therapy-manufacturing-license-awarded August 29, 2019

Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre welcomes the issuing of the first license to manufacture commercial T-Cell treatments, including breakthrough CAR T-Cell therapies, within Australia. The Therapeutic Goods Administration has awarded a T-Cells GMP manufacturing licence to Cell Therapies Pty Ltd, a company which is situated at Peter Mac.

I don't think we can underestimate the partnership we have Peter Mac and the ongoing support and fantastic position it puts Prescient. The following is Peter Mac's specialty division "Cell Therapies"

https://www.petermac.org/about/partnerships/cell-therapies

What's your take on the role that Peter Mac is likely to play in our monetization of Cell Pryme? I would imagine that we would need some sort contractural agreement of sort with Peter Mac. I can't imagine Peter Mac not wanting to use our cell manufacturing technology given its superirity, do you?

PS: I reckon @Un1qu3Nam3 deserves the Freddo Frog for Cell Pryme - A being the "Application" part of the equation. And, I reckon Steve enjoyed dangling that one out there for us as a bit of a guessing game. wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.5¢ 4.4¢ $7.345K 166.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 135418 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 506903 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.4¢ 175811
Last updated 15.59pm 31/05/2024 ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.