AVE 16.7% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

cellulite reduction cream

1. 10,009 Posts.
    Hi all, After replyin to Jevalents posts regarding deals, I really thought it was timely to go over the CELLUCREME project again. Without doubt this is the most important Product at this point to watch.

last year after the original announcement that this was not fanyful dreaming but a solid project that had a "very real chance of succees".

After much research and a visit to POH's Lab and a very educational discussion with their Cheif Scientists Paul Ganin regarding TPM technology, I want to change my rating.

I would now think it is likely we will see this product launched on time. The AOD9064 has been successfully formulated. Now we wait to here if the Trials are successful.

Metabolic had great success with AOD9064 in their trials, but failed Phase 2 trials because the Drug/Pill couldnt get through fisrt pass metabolism.

We know TPM works. We know AOD9064 works. We know it has been formulated and is being tested.

POH could easily launch this product themsaelves. And do so within 12 months. Or they could partner or license the product.

They could multi licence the product.

PoS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $7.923M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $3.226K 1.116M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
52 92468918 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 76402411 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.50pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.