AVE 25.0% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

Ahh Ferret, that makes me feel much betterAnd HL there was...

1. 1,534 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    Ahh Ferret, that makes me feel much better

And HL there was nothing wrong with any of your posts yesterday, if you have conviction about something then speak up good man

Jev, chook et al, look i clearly fell into the trap yesterday one which got me 7 days a while back for responding to the same bloke, so i have him on ignore as suggested by moderators and others here

But to explain to others that are yet to meet me, i was a Publican for the first 20 years of my business life, and as a publican you learn quickly not to put up with bullies, so hence when vitriol laced with adjectives (thats how i interpreted it)is aimed at my posts i respond in words, as the pen is mightier than the sword, as i found out working on National Alcohol Committees in canberra during that time as well

I am what i am, i am an Ausssie and was taught to speak up as is our right as Ferret has pointed out in this country

In any case onwards and upwards with POH, and has been pointed out this stock has held its own dutin the last month, where practically all others have fallen

As i have said from the first week of the month, if we get to 21c during this month after all that has happened we will have acheived a lot

Lots of people on other forums in other stocks talk about fundamentals and they are small two bit mining explorers or minnow biotechs, where in fact there are no fundamentals at all, its just an imagined fundamental, and when you take a look behind the scenes, you find a room full of smoke and mirrors

POH on the other hand is a functioning coy with 32 employees, world reknowned science committees and IP that cannot be copied or made generic

Now thats what i call fundamentals, ladies and gentlemen

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.