CLA 8.33% 1.1¢ celsius resources limited.

There's something to be learnt from HCH. I reckon it was a...

1. 998 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 563
    There's something to be learnt from HCH. I reckon it was a master stroke on their part to list away from the ASX. After all they've been through over the last year or so, it is quite clear what the market participants on the ASX like and do not like. You can figure out what they like yourself (probably BNPL, any Aussie based IOCG resource, etc.), but one thing you can be certain of is they do not like foreign based resources. HCH has world-class assets in Chile, yet all the ASX participants do is play it like a puppet on a string, making profits out of pips. HCH listing on the TSX exposes them to what will likely be a new set of investors with a far more open-minded approach to investing. That is a fantastic thing for them and I see them getting what they deserve in the long run based solely on this move.

CLA itself was previously also listed away from the ASX, in Europe in the Frankfurt bourse. That exposed us to a whole different set of more open-minded investors and added a lot more liquidity, if not SP performance, to our stock.

As for your question how to take CLA out of reverse? I don't know.... maybe we just keep collecting massive JORCs and keep having the same micro small MC. Maybe after a while we can be the poster boy of the ASX, in a denigrating way, just to show how out of touch the market participants are in this bourse.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $26.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $286 26.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 14469147 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 430313 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.