CLA 8.33% 1.1¢ celsius resources limited.

Back to 3 cents again everyone knows will be a long time for the...

1. 651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 193
    Back to 3 cents again everyone knows will be a long time for the next news 5 months for the first 2 holes this next could be longer just got to check out the website of the driller they only have all small gear and this rig they had to buy from China to do this job the previous experience involves drilling some coal some geotechnical work on ground stability etc. Got me beat why they got this when the likes of Major Drilling ,Drill Corp are right there in Manila and i guess there are more.
    This slow drilling will cost a lot more and has effected the share price investor confidence in this company etc etc we could see a SS at some time but depends how detailed that is i dont see mention of the status of the mine plan and Byrnecut anywhere lately in the updates.
    Some said why do they need more ground around MCB. Well the ground they have is not much a big piece within that permit area is a Permit of the Neighbour Batong Buhay, then that National Park have sliced a lump off the top of the MCB permit. There is not much space to fit all things on land that does not effect others, lots of rice terraces around there.
    In this mining game you need to get ground when you can not later when you need it as could all be gone once a mine starts up in the area every m2 will be taken.
    If this was in WA there would not be any vacant spot anywhere in the whole region if a piece of ground within a mineralised area becomes vacant in West Aust it would be gone before the sunset on that same day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $26.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $286 26.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 6476293 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 430313 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.