CLA 7.14% 1.3¢ celsius resources limited.

Yes made me wonder too why?Making out there has never been a...

1. 651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 193

Yes made me wonder too why?
    Making out there has never been a drill there before seems they overlooked all the holes Freeport drilled at the very same place. This below reads like a load of nonsense difficult terrane deep holes required a new type of drill. What ?????

Drilling Contractor EngagedMEGA Philippines was selected to carry-out the drilling at the Maalinao-Caigutan-Biyog (MCB) site through a formal bidding process. MEGA Philippines was established in 1987 and provides technical and operational expertise in mining, energy, and civil exploration services. MEGA holds exclusive contracts for some of the biggest projects in the country and has extensive experience conducting core drilling and civil exploration works with local and foreign mining companies to explore minerals and alternative underground water sources in different parts of the country.Makilala Mining formally engaged MEGA Philippines in December 2020.The difficult terrain and the depth of drilling necessitated the use of a newly designed portable rig (1000BX) which was not readily available in-country. MEGA sourced a rig from a manufacturer in China and has delivered it ASX RELEASE | PAGE 2 to the Philippines. Mobilisation of the drill rig was delayed due to a series of provincial and community lockdowns as COVID-19 infections started to make its way into Kalinga Province and the neighbouring communities where the MCB Project is located. The difficult terrain in the area and absence of access roads leading to the drill site required the establishment of a tram line which was fabricated and installed to take the disassembled rig across the Paniyao Creek.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $31.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $933 71.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 3600472 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 3011411 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.