FGR 4.03% 6.0¢ first graphene limited

quite simple. the process graphite to graphene has been...

1. 376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 157
    quite simple. the process graphite to graphene has been developed and is rdy to go. by using this process the max output is limited by the available feedstock which is probably in the low ktpa. the process petroleum to graphene has yet not been available at industrial scale, FGR on its own simply does not have the neccesary equipment. also it is unknown what the yield/quality (e.g. particle size) in case of graphene is.

If FGR achieve to get the current production capacity utilized, they earn enough cash to push the cavitation method forward on its own. But from my point of view it makes more sense to get an oil company on board.

Anyways to get past 100 tpa would be a big step forward, the company becomes cash-flow positive, won't relay on the capital market anymore and would probably earn enough cash to grow the business at a much faster pace than before. this would probably be the inflection point we all have been waiting for.

the demand in the concrete as well as in the energy storage space would clearly outstrip the total globally production capacity available by today.

the graphene council did a forecast that millions of tpa are needed to serve the EV industry. the ceo of nanoxplore did mention that for each ev around 60kg of graphene are needed:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4269/4269419-a757697fd6fdbb02ccf07cb67f6ae4c1.jpg

Elon Musk recently answered a question regarding the use of graphene in batteries (minute mark 12:05) : Nanoxplore (reddit.com)

So currently the graphene production capacity available is too tiny to serve those markets. But as we will probably see a gradual adoption the graphene suppliers should have the chance to ramp up the capacity as needed. I guess we will see a consolidation of graphene suppliers until 2025, some will become big and the rest will probably disappear. So the road to identify the winners in this space is not that long anymore. In case of FGR I think we should be prepared for a smile in our faces or to runaway if they are not gaining traction within the next 12-18 months.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
-0.003(4.03%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.1¢ 6.2¢ 5.9¢ $42.62K 700.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36656 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 228058 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.30pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.1¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 1.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.1¢ 6.1¢ 6.1¢ 35421
Last updated 11.25am 01/05/2024 ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.