FGR 4.03% 6.0¢ first graphene limited

unkown to us shareholders does not mean unknown to FGR. I think...

1. 376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 157
    unkown to us shareholders does not mean unknown to FGR. I think they know it in detail, originally they told us the output of this process is 4% hydrogen and 96% graphene. later the word graphite appeared.... so I guess they know it and probably recognized that the graphene yield is low. but I can only speculate here, nothing specific got announced. if the output is primarily graphite they may use it as feedstock for the current production process or may simply sell it to serve the current battery technologies - who knows?!

also they say that they are able to coat anode particles with graphene - this is a huge market and many, like tesla, are interested.... yes several unknown things but currently they have to deliver on the established production method and the cavitation process is something to be setup in the next 2-3 years...

before we focus on production volumes 10k+ they should be able to sell some hundred tpa...you can always criticise that here are too much IFs but then you chose the wrong space to watch - its a new thing and so IFs are nothing unusual.

let us see if they achieve a revenue of relevance by this calendar year.... also for applications like rubber/plastics (hubron) must be sufficient to get cash-flow positive...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
-0.003(4.03%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.1¢ 6.2¢ 5.9¢ $42.62K 700.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36656 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 228058 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.30pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.1¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 1.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.1¢ 6.1¢ 6.1¢ 35421
Last updated 11.25am 01/05/2024 ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.