"When you say "may" is that guessing or from verifiable evidence...

1. 8,407 Posts.
    "When you say "may" is that guessing or from verifiable evidence of fact?"

"May" referred to my understanding of your view based on your HC P&R history.
    That word is not part of my view.

Consider that as part of Humanity and Nature, you have a purpose and reason for being alive ...whether you are aware of it or not.
    For an individual there are more reasons and purposes to progressively identify .. or not.
    These range from remembering to put the toilet seat down etc etc, to devoting your life to genuinely assisting others to question their own (in)significance.

Then, there is the question of whether we are made in the image of Higher Beings and if so, where this "higher self" is since clearly it doesn't trumpet it's presence and like "God" does not intervene in your daily life.

Opening to this "higher self" of genuine Conscience/Consciousness is not only the first step but could be part of each step.
    Not to be confused with ordinary conscience put into us by societal influences and those around during our formative years. Sometimes a more or less decent grounding but mostly a prison.

"What is your purpose and reason in your enquiries?
    Are you proposing that you may be able to change my journey?
    Straighten me out with the physical life may have purpose and reason?"

Change your journey ? Only you can do that
    At present you seem stuck in a "gumwarp" owing to your incomplete understanding of the "Spiritual Realm" experience you had.
    Despite your refusal to expand on the details, it is interesting.

"The scriptures do and don't give importance to physical existence. I align closer with those that suggest the physical life is inconsequential and to move on to the spiritual aspects.
    Pick up the cross and follow so to speak. "

"Pick up the cross and follow" is a physical analogy.
    Death on the cross was physical. Jesus mission was physical. The development of Christianity was physical.
    "Resurrection" refers to the bridge between physical and spiritual.

It's not a question of discarding "physical" in favour of "spiritual".
    This is aberration.
    The task is to reconcile the physical and the "spiritual" for the growth of being.

PS.
    You didn't address the question about Jesus and why his physical sojurn ... if physical is insignificant.
    Last edited by Copperbod: 06/07/22

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.