CENSUS HAS SPOKEN: GOD HAS BEEN ABANDONED, page-7

1. 6,566 Posts.
    Yes, I wondered about the link.

I did however go and look further and it sure seems that religion is on the nose. Why would anybody with a good education and an understanding of science, in a world that is trying to smash the glass ceiling for women, join a religion run by men, be subject to a man as head of the house, put their children in danger and follow a religion that teaches anti-scientific superstition?

It's ridiculous to imagine religions thousands of years old as still having meaning in this age. Whatever effectiveness these religions had has long passed by now.

Something else I found interesting is the 25% increase in people claiming to be Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander.

I have a nephew who has been putting on everything he has to fill out for governments of all persuasions, that he is an aboriginal and now they are starting to believe him. One wonders just how many white folk are now seen as indigenous? My brother was inducted into a tribe with a smoking ceremony the other day because they thought he was from the Wallaga Lake tribe, at least that's what he told them. He delivered a truck load of goods up that way. He reckons they all had a great old time together and he is now a proud member of the Menindee tribe. Not bad for an Anglo-Aussie.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.