Consider that as part of Humanity and Nature, you have a purpose...

1. 21,075 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    Consider that as part of Humanity and Nature, you have a purpose and reason for being alive ...whether you are aware of it or not.

These range from remembering to put the toilet seat down etc etc, to devoting your life to genuinely assisting others to question their own (in)significance.

What would you catergorise my metaphorical intent to blow brains out, purpose or reason?
    A fun pastime?

Opening to this "higher self" of genuine Conscience/Consciousness is not only the first step but could be part of each step.

There's only one simple step. Unless you want to loiter in pretence or pretences.

Not to be confused with ordinary conscience put into us by societal influences and those around during our formative years. Sometimes a more or less decent grounding but mostly a prison.

Blow away the prison guards?
    Would that help?

Change your journey ? Only you can do that

You keep giving guidance on that as if to suggest, you are suggesting, I have to open myself to my higher self, find purpose and reason and change my direction.

At present you seem stuck in a "gumwarp"

I seem? Are you sure I am stuck?
    What gives you this impression?
    Would you say fluctuating in two realms is stuck?
    I am kind of stuck in one, as gum between the two, but as you should know, it's temporary. You do know that it is temporary?

owing to your incomplete understanding of the "Spiritual Realm" experience you had.

I'd ask you what is my apparent "incomplete understanding" but with your grandioise guru guidance, you will reply, "only I can find that out."
    That would be far too mind blowing for me to comprehend. Whoa, that is so profound! I get dizzy in the contemplation of it.

Despite your refusal to expand on the details, it is interesting.

You have written down experience but it was many. Many. And not just mine. In the scheme of things, not really all that interesting either but yeah, you could say interesting.

"Resurrection" refers to the bridge between physical and spiritual.

Blowing brains out doesn't? In a metaphorical sense? Or physical?

It's not a question of discarding "physical" in favour of "spiritual".

That's why it is metaphorical. Even though it is much less effective than physical but you know......every jot and tittle or something.

This is aberration.

Yeah, I suppose it is. The physical more so, yeah but do I have it in me?
    Lots of citizens do if the calling arises. Not all that hesitant either. Maybe the inner being is more coherent on these matters than they let on?

The task is to reconcile the physical and the "spiritual" for the growth of being.

Growth is it? Why don't just be done with it and be there instead of loitering around in pretence?
    Reconcile? Nah, just kill it. Hey?
    Could bring about an historical exercise to move things along quicker. For some anyway.

You didn't address the question about Jesus and why his physical sojurn ... if physical is insignificant.

Yes I did:

Try considering from where this Son came from and where he went to and how does one get there.
    Where does the physical existence sit within that journey?
    If nobody goes, then nobody knows.

Oh ok cuz, you want the gentle as a dove all fuzzy warm family of caring and nurture religious experience.
    You can loiter in that pretence if you want but I reckon that's not your purpose and reason.
    It's definitely not mine. wink.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.