SBL 0.00% 0.1¢ signature metals limited

Peteski,Whilst I don't disagree with your comments (would be...

1. 811 Posts.
    Peteski,

Whilst I don't disagree with your comments (would be great to have an agitator conerstone shareholder that hangs out for more value - i.e more like what its worth!!) but here's an alternative scenario that I've been thinking about... maybe way off the mark, but hey just an alternative...

If Centaurus buy shares in VIL @ avg 1.5c then working backwards on exchange rates and 1:34 offer then thats an equivalent of $0.70 per share for LG. Thats around 20% lower than current price.

So perhaps they are just playing an arbitrage game and instead of taking a direct stake in liongold they are going the indirect route at a 20% discount to current market.

So either way if they do their due diligence and find that VIL is worth 2c or less they convert their share and get a % of LG cheaper than market or if they find that VIL is worth more than 2c and force an alternative offer they win as well.

The downside is it all falls through and VIL need to do a CR at a signficant discount, but I think that Centaurus could be well gone by then.

Playing a smart game I think!!

Maddoc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.