MSB 7.24% $1.19 mesoblast limited

Centella Asiactica

1. 1,308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    As I understand it, covid 19 kills by causing inflamation which, eventually, prevents the aveoli providing oxygen to the blood and people die either by asphyxiation or drowning in their own fluids. MSB's MSC's stop inflamation and thus allow the aveoli to do what they are supposed to do. For several thousand years now Asian peoples have been using an easy to grow plant called Centella Asiatica (also called goto kola or the arthritis plant) to stop the pain of arthritis which it does in seconds. It does this by reducing the inflamation that causes arthritis pain. I am a simple field geologist, not skilled in medical matter, but I would ask some of those posters who have such skills, could Centella Asiatica have a role in curing persons at deaths door from covid 19? Centella Asiatica is very easy to grow in most of the world, and it it stops the effects of covid 19 it could have an immediate positive impact on millions. It's efficacy has stood the test of time. I have bet my house on MSB but there is a bigger global picture than me making some $.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.