Sarcophagus,I am a big supporter of TVP, it is a very good idea...

1. 454 Posts.
    Sarcophagus,

I am a big supporter of TVP, it is a very good idea if people were willing to accept it. Unfortunately they are not. I spend a fair bit of time promoting the idea, and positive responses or even healthy criticism is not something I get very often at all. Harted, personal attacks (communist, marxist etc), the idea will never work etc etc is something I get all the time.

But you are absolutely correct. If people can't see how flawed this system is now they never will. We are staring the issue right in the face and keep trying to avoid it. Many people say a RBE is not feasible, that human nature prohibits such a system working. I don't buy that. I don't buy into the notion that a monetary system is the only way we can have a working society. That we must always have the "haves" and "have nots". That people must always starve while others throw food away and couldn't care less about it. This is unacceptable and I won't stand for it.

We need change. Once people pull their head out of their arses we can start getting there. I pulled my head out 2 years ago.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.