MMR 0.00% 0.4¢ mec resources limited

central coast gas drilling cancelled, claim la, page-12

1. 276 Posts.
    These pollies don't give a toss about what is true or false, or what is truely right or wrong or beneficial for the electorate. They only care about whipping up the electorate into a parochial frenzy to gain the only thing they care about.... a term in office.
    The only protection of this project and your investment is David Breeze and what he does in response to this.... he needs to stand up.

I have just emailed him as such.

Dear Mr. Breeze,

I am an MMR shareholder and close personal follower of the PEP 11 gas exploration project, however have become very concerned about the newspaper reports that have been circulating in the local Central Coast newspaper Express Advocate. This article presented in today�s paper has facilitated feeling concern into action.

http://express-advocate-wyong.whereilive.com.au/news/story/central-coast-gas-drilling-cancelled-claim-labor-federal-election-candidates/

What concerns me equally is the lack of communication with respect to such damaging media coverage from the company/s involved in PEP 11, especially with the magnitude of the news reported either real or fictitious. The report claims the following;

�Gas exploration off the Central Coast may be dead in the water. Labor candidates for Robertson and Dobell Deborah O�Neill and Craig Thomson have both claimed victory in stopping the drilling .

However the main companies behind the project have not yet released any official public statement confirming that they have pulled out of exploring the zone, known as PEP 11.�

�I am delighted that the company has listened and withdrawn its application.�

If this is true the news is as significant in nature as to warrant an immediate trading halt in the company, pending an explanatory announcement of such a decision. None has been forthcoming.

If the news is untrue it is as significant in nature as to warrant an immediate announcement of what the real case is and discrediting the item and comments as absolutely false; and furthermore seeking of legal advice to counter such damaging claims. None has been forthcoming.

I am a great supporter of MMR and the PEP 11 project and the economic and environmental benefits that this project may bring, but it is highly emotive and susceptible to the fear campaign that third parties will peddle for their own motives. This required your strong direct and timely action, of which I am eagerly anticipating and supportive of.

Kind Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.