IOH 0.00% 70.0¢ iron ore holdings limited

So, is it safe to assume IOH have already had talks with certain...

1. 88 Posts.
    So, is it safe to assume IOH have already had talks with certain interested party/s and now want to go to the market to price check or am I getting way in front here?

There's certainly been plenty of talk of "ongoing discussions" with other parties for some while now and a blokes only got so many words.

Given its "Pillar status" can we expect significant upgrades for the existing and to be drilled Hidden and Breakaway sites or has this already been done. They've run their ruler, chipped rocks and I wouldn't be supprised if they've completed at least some drilling. Could be wrong but why charge ahead witout some understanding of these strategically important sites. Another plus 60mt Ore of this quality from those two locations would make this strategy very appealing, particulary if two are sitting on your rail line.

Looking at the Geography ownership though it's also very difficult for me to see other than BHP/RIO partnering in any deals. Kurrajura, Bight, Fingers, Hidden & Breakaway all look like BHP to my eye with Boundary & Wedge RIO (plus Yandicoogina if it has some ore)

If they can a JV or gate sale with BHP that's a garranteed Christmass card from me!

What ever the present back room status its all positive news and it's all leading to big revenues.

Alwyn's shaping up OK

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.