CTP 1.92% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

Thanks mg. Link didn't work but I got it from the ASX...

1. 40 Posts.
    Thanks mg. Link didn't work but I got it from the ASX announcements page. I mirror your sentiment re: contributions, it's really good that we can do this.

It's quite interesting to read back over the old annual report and raise hand-to-mouth at some of the wording:

"The recent placement of stock to primarily 3 large institutions ... [provides] sufficient capital to develop Surprise AND Surprise East" - MD's address

Wow! What ever happened to all that cash? I bet those institutions would like to know how it bled away in this years annual report.

"The potential to bring a joint venture partner into Surprise is progressing in accordance with the Company's expectation" - Page 8

Would that expectation be.... no expectation? Also the messages seem mixed because back above they spoke of having enough capital to do it themselves, but below they are wanting to farm it out. Which is it CTP? By the look of things it's neither.

I wonder how long RC can continue not delivering on Surprise - the reason he is MD - without an EGM being called? I'm about ready to start a pool for who can guess the right date. At least this way someone gets to make money out of central for a change. Entry price is quite cheap, 36.5 cents - central's current share price. Or 7.3 cents in the old money. Because I know the shareholder's can't afford much more than that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.