CTP 0.00% 5.5¢ central petroleum limited

Central Petroleum Shareholders Association, page-4

1. 1,368 Posts.
    Unfortunately I personally believe that the CPSA is to aligned and sympathetic with central. Read between the lines in letter presented to shareholders by CPSA and you may see the same cause for concern.

I hope that I am wrong, but any deal presented as was on Friday is done so on the full understanding of all obstacles that may be presented in front of them, understanding the align,ent and strength of the CPSA is key

I further bring the attention to central's fiancial advisors and what relationship they have with persons associated with CPSA if any. Some thing with the CPSA does not provide me with comfort and what was done and the manner in which it was done to have Mr. Cottee moninated on the central board has left a knife (dagger) scare in the middle of my back.

If CPSA does not show backbone by sending out the war cry' to its troops, I hold little confidence that the CPSA was nothing more than a tool designed to benift central petroleum limited board of directors, hope that I am proven wrong but but but..........

Mr Robin Judd, which tool do you have in your hand, a dagger or a shield?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9500 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 20428 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.