PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

Central Tanami deal with NST, page-21

1. 494 Posts.
    Good points guys,

I am not trying to convince anyone to invest or not, I believe in ABU and like their style compared to my experience with Tanami, my interest in ABU peeked at the time they purchased the extensive land holdings from Tanami and I followed the land.

How long and how much have pacific road been dabbling in the Australian market? Daren did say they have had success overseas Canada etc...

The only hick up in what ABU said and what they did, in the several years I have been involved with ABU as an investor, was this last years change of plan, which they say was to get the mine plan right on advice from Pacific.

Really the only production run ABU has done so far was the stage one 10,000 ton fairly recent proof test run, the outcome of gold recovered, was pretty much bang on but a little better than prediction a little over 3000 oz for 10,000 tones.

They have been pretty good at finding resources and high value targets, I have seen in the past they also sold a uranium deposit they discovered, some time back.

All be it a more expensive rout ABU have employed mining contractors (who are miners) this has to lower the risk for commissioning and the initial mining stage, ABU factored in that cost, so I guess the mining operations boss and his experience and ability is what counts in practical terms going forward.

The profit they generate will be the biggest determination of the share price. Plus the comparatively great profit margin and upstream scop for saving on production cost, transitioning to owner operator and moving the plant to the ore body, gives a lot of buffer to the ups and downs of the gold price.

I don't see any other company with the same potential out there. Safer more proven plays maybe but less potential return.

A couple of years getting thing right and things going to plan, with the land they hold they could become the new NCM. I am a happy camper at this point.

Every junior explorer has to start somewhere, in transitioning to mining. Tanami did it quite easily once they started mining, with their own work force, after initially having contractors.

They just gave what money they made to the major investor / lender along with more shares, and ran Coyote at break even most of the time after the first two 1/4.

They should have stopped not mined at the start of the break even point and used the money to put central Tanami in production instead.

They would probably still have the land ABU now has and be in production now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $779 259.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 15823362 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 23487747 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.