PRX 0.00% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

Central Tanami deal with NST, page-7

1. 439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    Agree entirely Ordinary1.
    In all the ongoing gloom and ABU share price slide due to the current cash raising to fund mining start up at Old Pirate and Processing at the Coyote Plant.
    NST already on a rapid super growth trajectory following the companies recent acquisitions of some of Australia's iconic gold mines, Plutonic, Jundee, Kundana, & Kanowna Belle has now signaled its next major move into the Tanami Gold Province. ABUs hunting ground!
    No gloom at all with this company (NST) following strong cashflows from it's Paulsen Gold mine near Paraburdoo, now with 5 producing gold mines and still counting increasing production from 100,000 ounce to beyond 600,000oz in little more than 12 months in the worst gold mining market environment in decades. Almost bought this company when the Paulsens acquisition first started to impress several years back now and have been kicking myself ever since, and has left the goldies I did pick up in the dust. Just shows what a truly focused company can do despite the gloom.
    However I also consider that NST with its $100million cash and rapidly growing towards $200million a year free cashflow (dependent on world gold prices) the company's move into the Tanami will eventually, maybe very quickly bring ABU to NST's attention with the approaching start up of the highest grade surface gold mine at in Australia at Old Pirate into production in the next few months. Once this unexpected current cap raising is complete and ABU is well cashed up to succeed in becoming Australia's next high grade gold miner with strong cashflows to come maybe similar or exceeding NSTs Paulsens I am now quite sure our company despite all the delays will soon be very noticed, especially by our cashed up and super hungry for growth new neighbor. The only question in my mind now is will they, or others wait for this coming high grade production to commence and be confirmed or will they attempt to grab ABU early and dirt cheap!
    At the very least much more interest to come, and soon is my guess in the Tanami, especially if and when the gold price finally moves out of its still current 3 year plus consolidation. Just maybe also the large close by lower grade Bucaneer gold system will then be also in play once Old Pirate is bedded.
    As a foot note long lost TAM has been brought back to life very quickly with a plus 75% sp gain today by the NST announcement,a soon to be producing plum lies nearby.
    Maybe interesting times soon to come!
    cheers
    mamba

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.236M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $359 179.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 6251188 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 21628958 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.