CTP 0.00% 5.5¢ central petroleum limited

central the daytrader, page-34

1. 8,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    I agree with "Inaflap"

And I intend to send the following email to John Heugh. , please feel free to cut and paste into any email you wish to send just make sure you put your own name on it.

CB

Mr John Heugh managing director.
    The Board of Directors
    Central Petroleum Limited.

Dear Sirs,

It is with some degree of concern that I note that Central Petroleum recently purchased a significant amount of shares in a unrelated publicly listed company Monitor Energy Limited (MHL).

It was presumed (at least by me) that this was done to create a symbiotic relationship between the two companies and to provide greater shareholder value and security.

I note that today the market is informed that this shareholding was sold with an approximate profit of $200,000

Sir, I make the following comment not as a concern about the management as a whole, or that all of the decisions of management are flawed, but rather that this particular decision was inappropriate.

Given that the company needs as much cash reserves as it can, it would appear in my opinion to be a transaction that could have easily seen our cash reserves reduced rather than obtain a profit.

I invested in this company as I have faith in the board of directors in making appropriate business decisions, and not to see this company become what appears to be a "day trader"

I trust that the point is not lost on the current board of directors.

Yours faithfully

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.