ADO 0.00% 1.9¢ anteotech ltd

centre point buyer, page-21

1. 1,890 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    Hey RB, well said, as the assumptions are pretty rife around PoC1 and our non-inclusion, future potential inclusion, exclusivity, etc. I agree with the sentiment that left to our own devices, what else can we do but assume and unfortunately this type of speculation is rarely on the mark. (BTW, this isn't aimed at Dolce in any way. There are many here (myself included) making comments based on speculation due to lack of hard facts having been communicated).

So, I don't know if I'm respected within the business (actually probably seen as a serial pest) , but I have written and implored management to release a statement re: PoC1 with a bit more of explanation on how/what occurred at the meeting in Feb and what the current relationship is (if any).

That was Tuesday and I've heard nothing back. It was in reply to an e-mail received earlier in the day, so thought I might hear something back fairly quickly, but no such luck.

Now, if I want to throw fuel on the speculative fire I might ask why there was an e-mail sent to me on another matter (completely immaterial) but when I reply with a suggestion to elaborate to the shareholders and queries re: PoC1 I get blanked. One could ASSUME this could be a result of on-going confidentiality compliance. If we are still bound to confidentiality.... well, I'll let others assume what that could mean.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $14.63K 773.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 2514072 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1915345 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.