CMY 0.00% 0.5¢ capital mining limited

centre point trades & cmy, page-10

1. 153 Posts.
    So what is extremely positive from my point of view to all who hold CMY. Major corruption occurred here today through centre point trades 100% I believe strongly after they wiped the 1.5c wall in the drop of a hat through 1 or 2 centre point trades re wrapped to look like there was a tonne of trading activity CMY directors most certainly seen this and would of done the following majority of re buying to hold it at 1.5 if it hit 1.4 it would of most certainly rattled a lot of us to sell. The fact that this occurred is absolute proof that they have completed the BCC deal and know exactly all the energy this will bring for days/weeks of double bagging (10 bagging..you know she's going to draw attention of the whole Market and be that hot train to be on) I'll start the centre point/chi x corruption talk on a general discussion thread in hot copper to get insight from all the brightest minds because I know (as this is all I do for a living for some time) that it's a huge underlining issue that essentially always pushes the pendulum to decrease stocks not increase. Hence making it harder & harder for company's to be successful. It failed today & I have never been so confident in CMY!! That feeling you get when you know it's going to explode & you're onboard Truth

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.