CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

With the AGM so close round the corner felt it was time to get a...

1. 944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    With the AGM so close round the corner felt it was time to get a threat going here.

Their is A lot of questions and not a lot of answers being put to the CNP discussion. This stock has been anaylised and anaylised over and over. Yet it so simple to get the answers! GO TO THE AGM!

I am planing to go hopefully will go to both CER and CNP ones Thursday 27 of This month for CER then Friday 28 for CNP. Registation starts at 8:30 with the thing kicking of at 10am for both and their both at Jeff's Shed or the Melbourne exhibition centre in Melbourne of course.

Ive never been to an AGM before, had no need but feel what I have invested in this one its worth going. Not sure what to bring but I think you have to prove your a share holder on the day. Im also happy for those who have questions to be asked that can't be there that they will get asked.

This is our chance to tell GR and his crew what where not happy about and futhermore that we need to protect shareholder equity in any debit for equity swap. I would be good to get as many people their from hotcopper because lets face it. We small holder they don't really care about us. But if there is enough of us maybe we can make some small difference that will make them stand up and listen.

Centro going good or bad will make a signifigant difference to what I can do over the next few years and with DEC 15 coming up fast this really is our last chance to have A say! What more can I add to this then hope to see you there!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.