CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

Decemberstar, In all honesty brokers keep changing their mind...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Decemberstar, In all honesty brokers keep changing their mind about any stock listed on the asx.I remember last year brokers recommending a lot of stocks to buy then they change to hold then change to sell.

I think the majority of the time their basis on stock analysis is "Stock Price Related" i.e. If the stock is down they change their recommendation.So most of this is just a waste of your time and a complete waste of investors time.

Buy and hold strategies in this current market should be exercised by value investors. What gets me is these guys i.e. (brokers) in this environment are more suggesting selling stocks then buying and holding long term.

If you find a broker that tells you to sell a stock that is only having short term problems in a bear market and over the years has been performing well don't take notice because these type of recommendations are based on short term stock price movements i.e if price goes down sell if price goes up buy. "Absolute Rubbish" and this is one of the other reasons behind the stock market dropping at significantly low levels "Fear Related".

What matters is the underlying business of the company and its position in the market as a longer term player.If u see the logic in buying or holding cer or cnp why (Meaning some investors) do u let brokers,newspapers,fund managers and other related market commentators change your investment decision.

With the new bail out plan implemented i don't understand why some wall street investors disagree.Even the great Warren Buffett mentioned that the bail out plan is better than letting the country go into a deeper recession which i totally agree with.

But Wall Street investors being the greedy pigs they are and always will be keep on asking for more and the main problem in the first place was their greed.

You can't please everyone in world markets but whats important is helping the economy move forward and not backwards.Example if a close friend or family relative is in a critical state

Do u

1. Let the person suffer and say oh well I'll guess He/she will die.

OR

2. Have some faith and belief that your works will help this person regain their health and get them back on their feet to the person they once were.

I choose number 2 because it's essential to act now and to dismiss the past from your mind.

What's happened to Centro is yesterdays news.Today's news is for us investors to start believing that our decisions were based on good simple logic rather than going back and forth and doubting our investment decision.

"Doubt or Unbelief" is as certain to start a movement away from you as "Faith" and intention are to start one toward you.This also relates to thinking and speaking of all things you've asked for as if you actually already owned them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.