CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

I agree no sales , or debt reduction over the next 6 months will...

1. 119 Posts.
    I agree no sales , or debt reduction over the next 6 months will mean a lower share price.

However the time the anticipated news gives ( and 7 months is a long time , and a short time depending on where you sit) what time does do is creates Rufrano and the board with new opportunity , and it is opportunity that the market rewards , this stock was $10.00 when the market didnt expect the credit crisis to smash them, if , and it is a big if they do get the extention , and then do offload some assets to reduce debt , the first debt reduction or first sale could very well change the stock from a company on the edge to once again a company brokers support and help raise capital for.

With the CNP portfolio of assets with strong yields and profit it is the debt , and uncertainty of survival that has discounted the share price to well below its nta.

Only time will tell but no one in my opinion , could see an extention as anything but good news , so I will be holding , and wish those short all the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.