CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

centro debt deal all but done, page-80

1. 1,257 Posts.
    moviedancer,

BNB and CNP are completly different kind of assets, in fact, I would believe that BNB assets are much better quality and investment attractive than CNP. BNB NTA as of June-2008 is $3 whilst CNP is approx $1 (both before impairments)...the question is, are we talking about fundamentals???? The answer during 2008 has been a very categorical NO...we are talking about sentiment...from that point of view BNB and CNP are just sentiment vehicles and probably both will survive, but as a shareholder you need to know that banks are not going to give anything for free, shareholder will need to give "who knows in return"...as a trader you need to be ready for a strong run in either way, the important thing is define your strategy.
    I have lost a lot with CNP, my sentiment towards CNP/CER is none at the moment even when I think it is probably a good stock to invest at the moment, maybe in 2 years it will hit the 50c or $1...my crystal ball still out of batteries yet, but the market driver now is sentiment, and sadly the sentiment is not positive towards anything...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.