CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

centro demoralised by lowball syndicate offer, page-15

1. 324 Posts.
    My trusted source is a Terrigal Local who is closing tied to a local council member - I have had great information re developments from this source in the past.

Boring - It is located just over an hour from Sydney and is building solidely due to its closeness. Last year they completed a 3 storey car park due to the fact that their was to many cars coming in and not enough place to store vechicles.

Crowne Plaza - please it has 5 shops located on the premises, one being an old lady's hat store, another a hot dog shop and a ice cream store - so it is hardly a shopping centre with retail outlets, would you agree?

And Erina - exactly it is 7km away. It is like saying you go to the Gold Coast on the beach with friends and family or walking around the stores and saying "there isn't enough here, lets go to the fair".... My point is once you are down there you would hardly leave because the shopping wasn't upto your standards, you would continue to shop around...

Terrigal needs this to continue its growth, and Centro will be able to grow with Terrigal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.