CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

I reckon you need to consider the following:1. When is an...

1. 156 Posts.
    I reckon you need to consider the following:

1. When is an annoucement expected, and what is the chance of a favourable/unfavourable outcome. eg. sale of caf, or part sales of cawf, or mgmt services sale.

2. Do you wait for a buy signal before buying... when this comes though, may be too late if announcement is already out.

3. How long are you prepared to hold, announcement could potentially still be 'weeks' away.

4. How much lower could the s/price go, people talking about low 20's, even 10's... is this realistic though?

5. How much more tax loss selling could occur? Is there going to be any further selling from CNP dropping out of ASX100 (may have already occurred)?

6. What is your overall average cost, and would a further purchase substantially improve your position?

7. What are interest rates likely to do in the short term? ie July RBA meeting is coming up soon, seems like a good chance rates are going to be on hold.

As always, you need to be comfortable with what you decide upon. Its a bit hard too suggest topping up or not, without knowing your risk tolerance, timeframe etc.. hope of some help to you.

cheers
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.