OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

in regards to the Centro project, yep, solid Groundhog Day. The...

1. 258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    in regards to the Centro project, yep, solid Groundhog Day. The promise of regulation resolved was expected by the faithful some time ago which was delayed because of something and then delay again because questionable video of a new chairman, only to be delayed again because of the takeover. And yet not to been seen.
    For those that don't know my story, I was hoping for an in and out trade in AVB, got caught, spent much longer in it than wanted, but became curious that it just might be the next big thing, lots of research and lo and behold, I may have just invested in something that really was going to take off, with big numbers involved. I made good money, bit of right time type of win. Lucky me.
    I'll let you know, but I never believed the BS that was sprouted on the AVB threads.
    Too many people fell in love with the stock, many said that they had been averaging down for years and had only just broken even and some less so. I feel for those caught up in the hype. Others were drip fed bits and pieces and fed it down the line while all the time management would have kept a pretty good eye on the threads.
    Centro Project, for mine Groundhog Day, OZL can sit on it until the next "super cycle " probably if on the backburner don't need to inform anyone of whatever progress is made by the authorities.
    Business in confidence.
    For mine , the only one of the old management with a backbone was Colin Jones. Obviously new where the company was going thought to himself, take my hard earned and go sit out my life with some pretty Brazilian girls on a beach sipping rum. Good on him.
    Ash, I've not called or intend calling OZL a dawg, far from it, for those that kept their script, probably the best place for their cash from the moment AVB came across their radar.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.