CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

Apples, yep totally agree.I stand by what I wrote in my previous...

1. 5,718 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1762

Apples, yep totally agree.

I stand by what I wrote in my previous two posts.

IMO Centro did not approach AAP and said what they said.

The article was very cleverly written.

Have a read again.

Doesnt say who called who?

A little about AAP is below (from their website).

Australian Associated Press was founded in 1935 as a cooperative news gathering organisation for the mutual benefit of its 14 newspaper members.

The first chairman was The Herald and Weekly Times' Sir Keith Murdoch.

In its first financial year AAP transmitted 1.1 million words as it covered major events like the Berlin Olympics, the Spanish Civil War and the Davis Cup tennis final between Britain and Australia (we lost).

It brought the world to Australians.

Today, AAP is a dynamic news enterprise moving over two billion words per year to all media - print, broadcast and digital. In all, it sends 4500 stories, pictures, video and data files to its customers every day.

The principles upon which AAP was founded over 70 years ago - impartiality, independence accuracy, reliability and speed - remain at its heart today.

It still brings the world to Australians but now also takes the story of Australia to the world.

AAP's mission statement: To provide the Australian media, private and public sector with a cost-effective, unbiased, reliable, comprehensive news and information resource.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.