CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

Diligent,Most times hate those poorly wriiten CNP articles, but...

1. 3,298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Diligent,
    Most times hate those poorly wriiten CNP articles, but this time I hope they again drag out all the historical rubbish & deflate the price. Think most posters on HC have been quick to understand the figures so we won't need the Australian or AFR tommorrow. In fact anyone posting articles from these sources is outright downramping CNP! But I guess someone will have to post that they saw an article on CNP. Pity they hadn't bothered to read this HC thread first.
    My tip is the first post on a CNP news article will come from a day traders excluding Tweety who is always first with the news anyway. Second poster will ask what does it all mean? Third poster will tell us buyers outnumber sellers & CNP is going up. The rest of the day will be sent dissecting the meaning of these happenings, until 4.30 when everyone leaves HC to go home from work.
    For me just another day in the life of CNP, probably try & do some real research away from CNP thread tommorrow given there are plenty of things happening.
    Regards
    Buffett
    PS No investment advice given nor do I own shares in any of the "newspapers" mentioned above.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.