CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

Hi hotchina,I am pleased that Healey is going. Voluntary or...

1. 25,108 Posts.
    Hi hotchina,

I am pleased that Healey is going. Voluntary or pushed??? Either way it doesn't matter.

Healey was well & truly dead wood after 15 years with Centro imo, and we need some new heads. So change is not only happening, but it is seen to be happening. Healey never made any visible contribution during the recent difficulties from what I could see.

I love the idea that the Board has made appointments to the Executive Committee or 'Uncle's Caucus' (lol). It's also good for all new committee & board members to be 'infected' with Uncle's strategic plans, knowledge & vision for the future.

"These changes which came about as part of our business planning process, align the talent and expertise of the EC in the best way to deliver on Centro's strategic and business plans".

"...and allow EC members to focus on running their business areas to maximum efficiency".

Again, not only do changes have to be made but they have to be seen to be made and a new Chairman goes a long way down that track.

Cheers, Pie :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.