CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

Hey tp , yes nice one.Can't remember what month but earlier this...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Hey tp , yes nice one.Can't remember what month but earlier this year the share price of cnp came down to the same level of cer which we've never seen b4.Further reasearch and indepth analysis on cer would suggest that cer as the smaller brother company is probably in much better state when we are talking about intrinsic value. I mentioned this not too long ago but short to medium term cer should be trading higher than cnp due to lower debt levels,current payment on dividends,n.t.a. and holding the majority of the assets over cnp even though cnp has a 25% direct holding in cer and indirectly 25% thru dpf and dpfi.That's why i laugh when i see people selling cer because i know that cer is worth much more than the current market price and in saying this;I believe price will meet value again.People should be lucky they even have a chance to buy cer at these levels! and that's why my holding keeps increasing in cer.But i still hold cnp longer term.

Over the longer term if cnp manages to recap the balance sheet then OVER TIME(Meaning Years) we'll see cnp in control again.This is not an over night fix but i do believe cnp will survive despite the B.S posters that say it will go into admin.These posters obviously lost quite a bit of money thru cnp.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.