CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

I am sooo over holding this stock.. I cant sell coz I am down so...

1. 544 Posts.
    I am sooo over holding this stock.. I cant sell coz I am down so much. But you all gotta admit that there are highs and lows with this stock. Only last week it was green for three days, some good news stories here and there and it seemed like it was OK. This week is total opposite. It has been like this since I bought in December.
    And I will tell you what will happen. It will rally a little in the lead up to the ANN then the ANN will come out and no matter how good it is the bad parts will be highlighted. Somewhere in the ANN it will mention the September 30th deadline and then we will all sit here and wait for September 30th to see if the extensions are granted... And then we will need to wait till December and the waiting goes on and the SP stays flat..
    Excuse the whninging. I am a firm believer that this company will recover but I guess the lack of updates from CNP and also the many speculative articles are just too much and really annoying. I also mistakenly invested too much in CNP trying to average down.
    The fact that there will be a August 29th Ann is a good thing to me because it means that they are still operating and ongoing... Till then anyway...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.