CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

Thanx Dave.The only type of trading i do that might be...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Thanx Dave.The only type of trading i do that might be considered day trading, is on the Forex Markets where i trade on the news and on the news only.I have a contact in the u.s. that provides me with an automated system at a cost which trades on the news; provided u enter the pre-news data into his program.I look forward to non-farm payrolls which is a big trade once a month which measures the Change in the number of employed people during the previous month, excluding the farming industry.This is an exciting trade for me as well as other news events throughout the month.This type of trading is 100 times more volatile than the stockmarket, but if u know what your doing the profits can be very rewarding.I don't speculate though, i only trade on news which provide gains in pips.If the news dont hit my triggers it's a no trade for me.I can be in and out of a trade in a few seconds to a minute.Profits in forex are often determined by the pips change.I've been trading for years and i believe this keeps me busy and away from the stockmarket in the short term.If you are interested in trading the forex markets i strongly advise that you practice for at least 6months - 1 year. Read as many books as you can and always ask questions if you are unsure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.