CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

centros turning point...

1. 25,108 Posts.
    I think there is a sense that we are fast approaching a 'turning point' for Centro, and as many others have pointed out most/all of the bad news is seemingly behind us, apart from a few sell down days pre end of financial year.

I thought it would be good idea to start a list of the reasons why others think the sp should be turning, or opposing reasons for same in point form.

To get us started, here are a few contributions from me:-

2. There is very little room left for shorters to make a dollar in Centro so imo they will be moving onto other targets like we have seen lately in Babcock & Brown;

3. The Hedgies have made money on Centro on the way down; you would then consider that when fundamentals have turned around the reverse should apply and they should then ride it up;

4. With the G8 meetings and Energy Ministers meeting in Saudi Arabia, the FBI Wall Street arrests overnight, and the US Govt investigation into oil trading, we have hopefully seen the highs of crude prices - So, if prices go "down" maybe we can see people re-entering US malls en masse from the important 4th July summer season;

5. We should be getting a 'Shareholder Update' very soon imo, which is hopefully going to say lots of good things;

On the negative side for balance:-

6. I really can't see any more bad news from hereonin because I have full faith that all milestones & conditions will be met, but of course anything can happen. WE will always have left field nasty surprises occasionally that we don't expect.

I would be interested in other posters viewpoints of the positive and negative influences on the sp at this point. I am also interested in opinions regarding time frames.

Cheers, Pie :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.