CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

centros turning point..., page-18

1. 74 Posts.
    OK, fine

There is very little room left for shorters to make a dollar in Centro so imo they will be moving onto other targets like we have seen lately in Babcock & Brown;

The shorter's will be they no matter what, they only pull out on pre news. Always at least 10 minutes or pre close ahead

The Hedgies have made money on Centro on the way down; you would then consider that when fundamentals have turned around the reverse should apply and they should then ride it up;

Agreed the sell/ buy ratio has reduced incredibly, now 1:1 was 3:1. Never like the word fundamentals as nothing has changed fundamentaly

With the G8 meetings and Energy Ministers meeting in Saudi Arabia, the FBI Wall Street arrests overnight, and the US Govt investigation into oil trading, we have hopefully seen the highs of crude prices - So, if prices go "down" maybe we can see people re-entering US malls en masse from the important 4th July summer season;

They have been in their all spring spending money on Credit cards, market doesn't care. It non consumer now - just bank recession. And boy are they trying to pull back their numbers.

We should be getting a 'Shareholder Update' very soon imo, which is hopefully going to say lots of good things;

Its a rebalance of equity - August 26th. So no not hopeful at all for me, very negative in fact. Write downs of asset values US statewide and maybe Aus as well.

On the negative side for balance:-

I really can't see any more bad news from hereonin because I have full faith that all milestones & conditions will be met, but of course anything can happen. WE will always have left field nasty surprises occasionally that we don't expect.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.