AMA 6.67% 6.4¢ ama group limited

CEO address's the staff

1. 543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Mr Bizon sent this out today to staff.

AlI expect that you are aware that we are taking legal action against our former CEO for conduct unbecoming of someone in his position. I wish that I could say that it was limited to one individual, but it was not and we have been taking the necessary action to remove this behaviour from our business.
    We must all respect our obligations to the shareholders who own our company, and not take advantage of our position in the company for personal benefit. I hold myself to the standards you would expect of someone in my position, and will ensure the entire leadership of our company does the same.
    The Board and I are fully committed to the company. Recently I presented to the Board a strategic plan and vision for the business, which they have accepted in full. We will continue our vision of creating a compelling participant in all sectors of the motor vehicle collision industry – from Heavy through to Rapid – as well as continuing to push to unlock the value that is available in parts and consumables supply.
    We are committed to growth in our repair and parts businesses – by expanding our current sites with more business, opening new greenfield sites, and constant progress with acquisitions. We have strong support from our stakeholders for the vision I have outlined.

It will come as no surprise to anyone that there are others in our sector who have been spreading false and malicious rumours about AMA. Please ignore them - there will be nothing to be gained by participating. ( insert not in Carls note: I'D LOVE TO KNOW WHAT THE FALSE AND MALICIOUS RUMOURS ARE? )
    We aim to be the best employer in the industry, with the best service and best reputation. We will continue to invest in facilities, equipment and supplies that allow you all to function at the highest levels, with an unapologetic focus on safety. I am committed to ensuring you all have a safe place to work, and that you share in the benefits of working for the leading participant in our industry.
    Do not be distracted by competitors or the steps the board is taking to clean up past wrong doings.

On a positive note, I am currently in the process of selecting a number of people to join our company in senior executive positions. We are also in the process of adding seasoned and experienced independent Directors to our Board.
    I look forward to sharing those announcements as these are finalised. We continue to operate profitably, and with a strong demand profile as we bounce back from the effects of COVID 19. We are constantly on the lookout for talented members to join our team, and appreciate anything you can do to encourage people to come and join us in our journey.
    Together, lets make this company everything it should be, and join the journey to it becoming everything it can be. I appreciate your support, and dedication to the company.
    Carl B etc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.4¢
Change
0.004(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $115.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.3¢ 6.5¢ 6.2¢ $11.82K 185.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 33291 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 100809 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.4¢
  Change
0.004 ( 3.23 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.3¢ 6.5¢ 6.1¢ 99360
Last updated 15.59pm 01/05/2024 ?
AMA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.